In-depth training in bioinformatics, exploring several directions close to research: starting from the gene, including three-dimensional structure and function, until the proteome and protein networks.
- Sequence analysis, phylogenetics, comparative genome analysis;
- DNA microarray analysis;
- Protein structure prediction;
- Protein-ligand interactions, drug design;
- In silico protein engineering, directed evolution;
- Protein-protein and protein-nucleic acid interactions;
- Protein networks, gene networks.
Last Modification : Monday 26 March 2012