The MINES ParisTech Advanced Master's Degree "Industrial Risk Management" (MRI) is a high-level up-to-date Post-Master educational programme in the field of safety.
It is certified by the French Conference des Grandes Ecoles (C.G.E.).
The courses are taught in French.
This programme associates theory and practice, engineering, social, legal and management sciences.
It aims to train managers able to have operational responsbilities in the field of industrial safety.
6 months of theoretical programme
This part takes place in Sophia Antipolis in the department of research Centre de recherche sur les Risques et les Crises (CRC) of MINES ParisTech and is organized in 6 modules :
1. Methods and tools for crises management
2. Organization behaviours
3. Management of differents situation types
• 7 team work on field
• several industrial visits
To know more about the program, see the Advanced Master's MRI web site.
6 months of professional mission:
The professional mission is a specific study performed in a company.
The student will be supervised by a professor and a representative from the company. The mission will be closed with a professional thesis and an oral defense.
Further opportunities :
- Industrial risk Manager, HSE (Hygiène Sécurité Environnement) Manager
- Industrial risk Director, HSE Director
- Young consultant
- Case studies directly in company or for state organizations
- Top level teaching staff and industrial partners
- Melting pot between students from different culture among them Chinese
- Mixing between young graduate and experienced executive
- Location in Sophia Antipolis
Last Modification : Wednesday 26 September 2012